Continuing on where Tony Sandeberg left off some time ago, here is a member profile from Chris Clements, Stanwell Park local.
We'll be approaching all other members (in due course!) to do the same so that we can continue this as a regular feature on our web site. Of course, if you can't wait to get yours out there, don't! Just submit it yourself by logging in. Copy and paste the questions from one of the other profiles. Add your own questions if you like! And don't forget to include a photo.
• NAME : Christopher Clements
• LOCAL SITE : Stanwell Park
• GLIDER : So far, Fun 190, sonic 165, litespeed 4. The Fun is by far the favourite
• YEARS FLYING : Still a puppy
• HOW DID YOU GET INTO HANG GLIDING? Angie bought me a tandem gift voucher as a Christmas present
• MOST MEMORABLE FLIGHT : Today another cracker of a day
• THE SITE I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO FLY : The next one, I have done 19 so far all coastal
• I WISH I HAD NEVER FLOWN...To burning palms and bombed out
• MY FAVOURITE FLYING GADGET IS... Fun 190
• I’M REALLY BAD AT... Doing anything else when the wind is on!
• IF I WASN’T FLYING I’D BE... Wishing I was
• I WISH I COULD... Fly every day
• I OFTEN WONDER... What the weather is doing
• FAVOURITE MEAL AFTER A GREAT DAY FLYING... Something from the Kiosk Leo's moussaka is probably the favourite
• MY INSTRUCTOR ALWAYS TOLD ME... after a tricky moment "did you learn anything?"
• THE LAST TIME I FLEW... today of course
• IF I WAS A CAR I’D BE... a Tesla 100% electric http://www.teslamotors.com/
• IN THE FUTURE HANG GLIDING WILL... Be more difficult with a council like ours!
• IN ONE WORD FLYING IS... Challenging